Thursday, November 20, 2014

Session 79: A short Aperture Rule update.

Recently a VT friend of mine named Pasquale asked me how I had progressed in executing the Aperture Rule ever since I wrote 'Doing time' two years ago. Last week I asked my Vision Therapist whether I could try the AR again to verify.

Two years ago I only recently started having single vision some of the time. Back then I was able to execute the AR up to level 4 (of a total of 12) both with the exo and eso settings.

Right now I am able to execute the AR successfully up to level 7 using either the exo or eso aperture. Not too shabby! Certainly when considering my Vision Therapist said that even people with 'normal vision' often have trouble going beyond level 9 or 10.  

Good. This is where binocular vision problems come to die a slow and painful death. 


No comments:

Post a Comment